Size: W52" X L63" | Color: Camel
Benefits & Features
- The faux linen fabric woven in three layers using a tight weave of colored yarns on front and back, sandwiched around an inner layer of black yarns.
- The thermal insulated technology and innovative design helps conserve heat in winter and keeps hot sunrays out in summer to help reduce home heating and cooling costs.
- Curtains smoothly slide over a rod due to the sliver metal grommets sewn at the top of the panel. Designed for an elegant look, the grommets are spaced in such a way that the drapery forms neat pleated gatherings when left partially open.
- All threads trimmed and iron free, easy for installation, all set for you to hang them up immediately.
- All in all, these curtains offer a completely dark & peace area, get a good sleep even on a bright light day, protect furniture and rugs from fading.
How to fit window dimension:
- Measure your window opening and add a little bit of the pleating of the fabric as it waves onto the curtain rod.
- i.e. Single panel in size 52”x84” that is the size of fabric itself. You lose 1.5” from the top of curtain to the ring, when fully stretch on the rod it only measures approximately 43” wide, about 9” of the fabric is lost as the curtain waves on the curtain rod.
- As far as curtain length is concerned, different curtain types have different measuring methods. For grommet curtains, measure the drop from the top of your pole to where you want your curtain to finish.
- Please note grommet curtains can’t be fitted to a track.
- Due to different screen display, the color of actual item may vary slightly from images.
- Due to hand cut controlled sewing, the size deviation around 5% is permitted.